Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Week 27, Day 3

Calories eaten yesterday: 1294
Fat: 36g (26%)
Carbs: 101g (32%)
Protein: 125g (40%)
Weight this morning: 136 (One week ago: 135.4)
Calories burned in exercise today: 261

Well, I'm stupid. After bidding on and winning 14 NutriSystem egg breakfasts on eBay, I discovered that a simple Maintenace order for only breakfasts from NS is much cheaper. I paid $37.92 for 14 breakfasts ($2.70 per breakfast!). With NS, and with my 15% discount and the two coupons I had, I got 56 eggs breakfasts for $43 ($1.30 per breakfast) - less than half the price! Only a few dollars more, and 42 more breakfasts. I won't be doing that again!

At any rate, I'm stocked up on eggs again. I can do just about any meal on my own except breakfast. There's so few low-carb on-my-own breakfast options that I still feel I need NS for that.

By the way, the anti-Atkins nonsense is starting again on the NutriSystem forums (and I did not start it - somebody made an ignorant comment). If anyone has some good studies from PubMed or some similar place, please leave a link in the comments section. I posted what I could find, but I am sure there is much more out there. I'm trying to use studies and logic, but for those who are terminally stupid it won't work. I just want to prevent this person from getting others to fall into their ignorance. No, I take that back - it's stupidity. Ignorance can be cured with facts; stupidity can't.

I bought more Muscle Milk Light today. It's still on sale and I need enough to last me until the next sale.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , ,

No comments: