Monday, September 24, 2007

Week 29, Day 2

Calories eaten yesterday: 1286
Fat: 32g (23%)
Carbs: 90g (29%)
Protein: 149g (48%)
Weight this morning: 136.2 (One week ago: 140)
Calories burned in exercise today: 102

The NS chips that someone said they would give me arrived today. There were four bags and three different kinds. The top ingredient in all of them is soy flour! Good grief. I figure if I eat maybe one bag a week for the next four weeks maybe it won't bloat me too bad? I much prefer the Nacho Crisps because the first ingredient is those is soy protein concentrate, which doesn't bother me the way soy flour does. I guess I'll find out if I can handle one bag of these chips a week without bloating up like a balloon.

GNC has whey protein on sale - a 6 lb. tub for $40. It's only good until the end of the month so I told Brad we have to stop by GNC on Friday (we get paid Thursday). I am almost out of whey protein; I only have about 1 or 2 servings left. I'm working hard to make sure I get 140g of protein a day, even on non-gym days.

Went into San Francisco today. Tomorrow I hope to make it back to the gym.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this journey with everyone. Looks like you've made a great amount of progress. Do you have plans for what you're going to do after you hit your target?

- Chris