Thursday, September 06, 2007

Week 26, Day 5

Calories eaten yesterday: 1286
Fat: 29g (22%)
Carbs: 88g (29%)
Protein: 149g (49%)
Weight this morning: 133 (One week ago: 135)
Calories burned in exercise today: 215

133 this morning! Yay! My pattern of losing during the week and gaining over the weekend seems to have reestablished. 132.2 is the low weight I need to beat. The only time I saw that was July 6.

Had a bit of excitement on the way to the gym. A police chase passed us. The guy fleeing was driving a van and the right front wheel was nearly off. He nearly collided with my bus. I knew he wouldn't get far with the wheel nearly off, and sure enough, within a block or two we passed him crashed, although he didn't appear to collide with anything. I didn't see anyone in the car so he must have run off on foot. I said a quick prayer for him to be caught, and if the car was stolen, for the owner.

I am wiped out today. I made it to the gym, but I had no energy for my leg workout. I had a Diet Rock Star and then bought an ABB Extreme Speed Stack - basically a drink with a lot of caffeine, and only 10 calories. I got the cranapple and it was really good. When I got to work I sent Brad off to Starbucks for a Venti black coffee. Yes, I really am that tired. My only cardio was walking on the treadmill; I was too tired for anything else.

I had a scoop of the chocolate Muscle Milk I bought yesterday with a scoop of chocolate whey protein. That Muscle Milk does taste really good. Yummy!

The overtime I mentioned in yesterday's post is officially reset for Monday. A 12 hour day - ug! But I need the money.

See you all on Sunday with my weigh-in!

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Arthur_of_Old said...

Hang in there, the Lord will still be with you no matter what. =-) But on the bright side: a bad day slender, happy with your weight, is much better than a great day with sorrow over obesity, fearing you can't lose. Any can decide to lose weight and many try. You've accomplished it! Did it well too!!