Monday, September 10, 2007

Week 27, Day 2

Calories eaten yesterday: 1297
Fat: 34g (25%)
Carbs: 88g (28%)
Protein: 141g (46%)
Weight this morning: 137.8 (One week ago: 137.2)
Calories burned in exercise today: 131

Above where I was last week. My body truly hates me. I feel fat and bloated. Why won't my body lose this weight?

12 hour day today. Bleh. But I need the overtime. My only exercise was the walk to work, but I stopped at both Pac N Save (for salad) and WalMart (for diet soda) on the way, so it took a bit longer and I got more aerobic time in. Don't know if I will make it to the gym tomorrow or not. Depends on how tired I am.

Forgot a couple things yesterday. I ate pretty bad on Saturday. I did well for lunch and dinner, but broke just about every one of my 10 Commandments other than that. One reason was because of the power going out. It went off most of the way through Monk - about 9:45 pm. It came back on at 1:30 am. This caused my computer to automatically start up since it had been on at the time the power dropped. The "ding" of the startup woke me up and I was too hungry to go back to sleep. So I ate - horribly. After dinner I continued to eat horribly. I probably ate 3-4 sugar-free chocolate bars on Saturday, plus no-sugar-added ice cream and sugar-free Mentos. I have got to get a grip!

Sunday the power went out again. I don't know what time since it happened while I was asleep. The "ding" of the computer woke me up again (I put it in sleep mode at night instead of shutting it down). I was able to get back to sleep without eating, but what is it with the power going off twice in two days?!

And now the computer is acting funny ever since the first outage. Most times when I load a page it comes up wanting my to type in my password and I have to hit cancel twice to get it to clear. I may have to get a new computer sooner than I hoped.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , ,

No comments: