Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Week 26, Day 3

Calories eaten yesterday: 1325
Fat: 37g (26%)
Carbs: 84g (26%)
Protein: 149g (47%)
Weight this morning: 135.4 (One week ago: 138.4)
Calories burned in exercise today: 87

Well, I have my overtime on Thursday pulled out from under me. The trip Brad was going on on Thursday is off, so he will be in Net Control, and that means Lisa and I just have our normal shifts. Damn. I don't like change. I like things neat and orderly and I really rearranged my schedule to accommodate this and now it's not there. :(

My women's magazine said that if you can train each body part more that twice a week, you are probably not working out hard enough, so I guess I will go back to the gym tomorrow and hit the upper body weights hard, then go again on Thursday, but do more leg stuff. Time to get back in the game!

My pattern of weight loss seems to be settling back into that pattern again and buy am I relieved. I'm still guarded, but hopefully that my "normal" pattern has returned. I so want to get to goal!

I finally called SheKnows about the magazine subscriptions I ordered two years ago right before they quit doing the hard copy and put it all online. They referred me to the people that are handling subscription questions. The first person I talked to was very unhelpful and I was ready to call the Better Business Bureau. I needed more info to file with them so I called back for more specifics and was helped my someone much more helpful who gave me a username and password and said my two-year Web site subscription didn't start until I logged in (otherwise, it would already have run out!). She also said all three magazines (I had subscriptions to two) had been rolled into one. So I went to the Website she gave me and logged in and perused the online issue. So at least I will get something for my money, even if I'm being jipped by only getting one online magazine instead of the two hard copies I ordered. I could have ordered just one magazine two years ago and saved money! :-p

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , ,

No comments: