Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Week 26, Day 4

Calories eaten yesterday: 1290
Fat: 31g (23%)
Carbs: 111g (36%)
Protein: 125g (40%)
Weight this morning: 134 (One week ago: 136.2)
Calories burned in exercise today: 259

Barely hit 134 today. Yay! I'd like to see 134 on the scale more often.

Hit the gym hard today, all upper body work. I'll go back tomorrow and do mostly leg stuff, plus any arm exercises I missed today. After this I did that 1/2 hour treadmill workout in the magazine. I'm getting better at the side stepping. I'll just keep working on it. That's the hardest part of that workout for me. I am so wiped, but whew! - what an endorphin rush!

The overtime that was scheduled for tomorrow may be reset for Monday. They said they will let me know by tomorrow.

Muscle Milk and Muscle Milk Light was on sale at my gym today so I bought two canisters of the Light, chocolate flavor of course. ;) It's normally about $35 and they had it on sale for $20. I figure I'll use it in place of my ready-to-drink EAS shakes to save money. I ran into my trainer while I was carrying it and he said it tasted really good. Going by the ingredients it's mostly casein protein with some whey. I don't see any soy protein in it which is good because I already have enough of that in my diet. It's sweetened with Ace-K and Splenda.

Got a call from Mom and Bill and they want to do out to eat at Quinn's Lighthouse. Saturday is the only day I can do that since it's my cheat day. I looked up all the information on MapQuest and faxed it to their hotel. They are supposed to pick me up at church after the Bible Study and then we will drive to Quinn's.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Arthur_of_Old said...

Hey, that'll be great to see them again before going to Quinn's. Have a good time, buuuut a word of encouragement, remember your guide points! Stick to them-pleeease. =-)

Have a good time. Bill will compliment you endlessly. I know that'll be hard to take. Glad your Mom is healthy and strong enough to travel!! I think there is a decision reached due to talking to Pastor Steve. See ya.