Monday, March 17, 2008

St Patrick's Day - Week 53, Day 2

Calories eaten yesterday: 1189
Fat: 32g (25%)
Carbs: 86g (29%)
Protein: 136g (46%)
Weight this morning: 136 (One week ago: 134.8)
Calories burned in exercise today: 101

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I'm working overtime today - 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. - so no time for the gym. I dragged myself out of bed an hour early and came to work. The walk from BART burned 101 calories and that's it for exercise. Hopefully I can get back to my normal schedule and hit the gym tomorrow.

I was pretty much on plan yesterday and hope to be today. My personal goal this week is to keep my calories under 1300 Sunday through Wednesday. Thursday and Friday will be a little higher because I allow myself some wine.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , ,

No comments: