Monday, March 31, 2008

Week 55, Day 2

Calories eaten yesterday: 1327
Fat: 29g (20%)
Carbs: 112g (34%)
Protein: 147g (46%)
Weight this morning: 134.2 (One week ago: 134.2)
Calories burned in exercise today: 460

Calorie goal yesterday was under 1400 so I did good. :) Today's calorie goal is the same - under 1400 because I worked out.

Breakfast this morning was a scoop of Muscle Milk Light mixed in a 1/2 cup cottage cheese. It was so thick I had to add water to get it to mix completely, but it tasted awesome! :)

I'm showing a gain of one pound for March from 138.4 to 139.4, but I suspect it's just water weight. April will be better.

Today I went to the gym and did one hour of lower body and core work. On the walking lunges I did two "sets" up and back down the ramp with 2 1/2 lb. weights, and on the third set I carried 5 lb. weights and it wasn't even hard! :D I've never been able to use the 5 lb. weights before, plus I never had to grab the railing to steady myself even once, so my balance is improving too! :D

After the weights I got on the treadmill. I covered 2.9 miles in 30 minutes, but I had to switch treadmills partway through because the one I was on kept jerking and if it was a hard jerk it would break my pace. I ran about 5.7 or 5.8 mph, the fastest pace that is comfortable for me. I didn't want to push myself because I'm tired from doing the 3 miles yesterday. FitDay says I burned 230 calories just on the run.

I got dressed, had my protein and carb snack on the train, and then walked to work from the train station. 1.5 miles and it took 35 minutes because I had to stop for groceries.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , ,, , ,

No comments: