Thursday, March 20, 2008

Week 53, Day 5

Calories eaten yesterday: 1299
Fat: 30g (21%)
Carbs: 103g (32%)
Protein: 148g (47%)
Weight this morning: 129.6 (One week ago: 128.8)
Calories burned in exercise today: 113

Happy first day of Spring! The days and nights are now equal length. :)

Slept in today. Did the 30 minute walk to work. It took 40 minutes because I made two stops that both required crossing large packing lots. Tried to stop at McDonald's for a Diet Coke, but they were out. They asked if I wanted "something else." I said no because the other drinks have sugar, so I asked for my money back. 113 calories burned.

I'll be offline Friday/Saturday so here's the plan. This is Easter weekend so I'll be in church every day. I love Easter, but the word "insanity" doesn't begin to cover it.

Friday:
I'm attending Good Friday services from noon to about 3 or 3:30 pm. Brad will pick me up and take me to the chiropractor for my 4 pm appointment. Then we will go to the bank because I have to cash a check. Then we will do our walk (hopefully we'll walk about 2 hours), then hit Safeway so I can buy my bus and train passes.

Saturday:
Go to my usual church in the morning. Possibly help distribute Gospel booklets in the neighborhood around the church afterwards (hanging stuff on doorknobs). Hit Costco in the evening. Brad has a membership and is taking me as a guest so I am stocking up on things - Diet Rock Star, cat litter, etc. Possibly shop earlier in the day or Friday night and go to Easter vigil Saturday night.

Sunday:
Attend Easter Sunday services. The will hopefully go from 10 am to noon. If they let out at noon I will hit the gym and do weights, but there will not be time for cardio. Walk to work from the train station.

I'll see you all on Sunday, but will keep posting my "Walking With the Master" series in the meantime.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , ,

No comments: