Thursday, March 06, 2008

Week 51, Day 5

128.6 - a new low!Calories eaten yesterday: 1386
Fat: 29g (19%)
Carbs: 117g (35%)
Protein: 150g (44%)
Weight this morning: 128.6 (One week ago: 129.4)
Calories burned in exercise today: 85

A new low today! Woohoo! (See photo on right and click it to enlarge.)

Feeling blah today. It's my Friday and I'm tired. I stayed up late last night doing laundry and slept in today. I'll be up late again tonight. I walked to work from the train, so I did get a little exercise in.

I rescheduled the blood donation again to see what develops (or not) with this itching inside my lip. it could be a canker sore or it could be nothing, but I'll give it another week to resolve.

I tried to make an appointment with the chiropractor tomorrow, but he won't be in, so I guess that has to wait another week, too.

Tomorrow Brad and I will go walking. Saturday is church and they are having a movie night. I don't really want to go, but Brad does, so that's up in the air. Plus I need to buy groceries that night and we won't have time if we stay for the movie. They also serve ice cream sundaes before the movie and I hate watching everyone else eat and I can't have any. :-p

Sunday I'll be back at the gym again, my last Sunday for a while. The Sunday after is Palm Sunday so I have church in the morning and my job needs me to work 3 pm Sunday-3 am Monday, and the Sunday after that is Easter so I'll be in church again. At least one of those weeks I'll likely get to the gym only twice due to all the other stuff that has to be done during the week. I love Easter and Holy Week but life is insanity from Palm Sunday through Easter Sunday with lots of time in church.

Even though I'm only on Week 51, somehow my one year anniversary on NutriSystem passed on Tuesday, March 4 and I didn't even know! Yike. Is my counting off somehow?

Anyway, see you all Sunday!

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , ,

No comments: