Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Soy & bloating, take 3

Calories eaten yesterday: 1349
Fat: 34g (24%)
Carbs: 107g (33%)
Protein: 137g (42%)
Weight this morning: 130.4 (One week ago: 130.4)
Calories burned in exercise today: 454

Ok. Whew! I'm wiped!

One hour upper body and calves. Never got to abs - too many upper body exercises to keep me busy. Cardio was 30 minutes of running of the treadmill (incredible endorphin high!) at 5.5-6.0 mph. 2.85 miles.

Had my protein and carb snack and then walked the 1.5 miles from the train station to work, stopping for some groceries on the way.

I finally traced the cause of my weight gain - once again, soy is the culprit. This time it's the soy burgers I've been eating every day. They are made from soy protein concentrate which I can only handle in small doses it seems. *sigh* So starting today I'm cutting out the burgers for lunch and trying to find other foods. Give me a week and the weight will start coming off again. I'm kicking myself for not figuring this out a week ago.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , ,

No comments: