Thursday, March 13, 2008

Week 52, Day 5

Calories eaten yesterday: 1423
Fat: 30g (19%)
Carbs: 127g (36%)
Protein: 155g (44%)
Weight this morning: 128.8 (One week ago: 128.6)
Calories burned in exercise today: 99

Did laundry last night, slept in this morning, bumped around the house. Just did the walk to work for exercise. It's payday and I stopped at WalMart for Alli since I have a coupon, but they didn't have the kinds the coupon is good for. They said they would have it Saturday or Sunday so I'll check back then.

Weekend plans:
Friday: See chiropractor and then go walking with Brad.
Saturday: Rest day and church.
Sunday: It's Palm Sunday so church. I usually go to church Saturdays, but during Easter I also go Sundays. If it lets out early enough, since it's near the gym, I may be able to do a quick weight workout.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , ,

No comments: