Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Week 53, Day 3

I said I would keep my calories under 1300 each day this week (excluding Saturday of course). On the days I have wine, my "before wine" calories will be under 1300.

Calories eaten yesterday: 1207
Fat: 34g (26%)
Carbs: 96g (33%)
Protein: 119g (41%)
Weight this morning: 133 (One week ago: 132.4)
Calories burned in exercise today: 444

Today was one hour of weight training, lower body. Did four rounds up and back on the ramp for walking squats. When I did the ball wall sit (3 "sets" of 30 second holds) I could actually see some definition in my thighs! On the standing calf raise I can do the max of 495 pounds though the shoulder pads hurt my collarbones. On the inverted leg press I started at 60 pounds on each side (120 total) and worked my way down to 45 per side (90 total). I'm doing reverse pyramids, remember?

I felt really tired and even my Diet Rock Star was only a little help. I wondered how I was going to get through my cardio.

I started out running on the treadmill at 5.2 mph, and eventually settled into that pace and started to feel better. I worked my way up to 6 mph with a final 30+ second sprint at the end at 7.0. I covered 2.8 miles and felt GREAT afterwards.

I got dressed, had my protein and high-GI carb on the train, and then walked the last 1.5 miles to work (30 minutes).

Tomorrow I'll hit the gym again and do upper body.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , ,

No comments: