Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Week 54, Day 3

Calories eaten yesterday: 1399
Fat: 30g (20%)
Carbs: 105g (31%)
Protein: 150g (44%)
Weight this morning: 132 (One week ago: 133)
Calories burned in exercise today: 86

Went into the City today. I did always take the stairs. From the BART platform to the street it's 97 steps (I counted). Walked to work from the station I get off at (1.5 miles, 30 minutes).

I felt better yesterday and didn't feel like I would starve to death eating a little more. I think the need the extra calories when working out so hard, so I think I will continue adding those extra 100 calories on workout days. Since I didn't work out today my goal is under 1300 calories.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , ,, , ,

1 comment:

Arthur_of_Old said...

132!!!!! 132??? Great job girl! You have really kept it in the low range. Excellent focus and follow through! Keep up the good work and you'll reach that elusive reachable goal. But, keep dropping it lower and your shadow will out weigh you and will have to go on a diet, just to reflect your body's slim shadow.=-)

Now that is a fantastic goal. I hope you don't really have a goal like that. Oh, facetious me!