Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Week 54, Day 4

Calories eaten yesterday: 1250
Fat: 25g (17%)
Carbs: 102g (32%)
Protein: 144g (46%)
Weight this morning: 130.2 (One week ago: 132.6)
Calories burned in exercise today: 57

I was going to go to the gym today, but I woke up this morning and called H&R Block. They could fit me in this afternoon, so I spent the morning washing laundry and then went to get my taxes done.

Traditionally taxes are stressful, so I take a Xanax pill to deal with any anxiety, and I also go off my diet for a day to console myself. So today is a true binge, eat-anything-I-feel-like day, and I won't make apologies. It's something I do anytime I have my taxes done. My last true binge was back in mid-January (my birthday) so I think not having one for over two months isn't too shabby. :p

Evidentally I ate too much and got pretty sick. I asked my friend Brad at work about a way to throw up since I knew if I vomited I would feel better. He gave me warm salt water. It tasted horrible and made me sicker and sicker over about an hour before I finally vomited. :o

After that I ate a small shortbread cookie (carbs to settle my tummy), Brad ran across the street to the gas station to get me a Diet 7-Up, and I started to feel better. I think I just ate too much and made myself sick. It's happened a few times but not like this.

I'm feeling better now and on the mend. I am hoping to hit the gym tomorrow if I feel okay. When my tummy settles down a bit more I'll have my dinner of bad foods. ;) Back on the straight and narrow tomorrow.

At any rate the highlights of today are: got my taxes done (yay!), pigged out, and got sick and threw up. I did about 20 minutes of walking between the grocery store and work.

Yesterday's calorie goal was to be under 1300. I don't have the numbers in front of me but I think my calories came to about 1250. Today is out the window calorie-wise.

I'm at work tonight, but I am trying to work out to get off early. I was over an hour late arriving and then spent my first three hours at work running to the bathroom. Luckily Brad was here staying late so he covered for me. My tummy is getting better but I still feel woozy so I'd like to go home.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , ,, , ,

1 comment:

Arthur_of_Old said...

Hi,
I do hope you feel better V. Take care and do not stay up. Rest and follow up with lots of water to clear the medicine I prescribed. Not good on the stomach at all. See you tomorrow.