Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Week 56, Day 3, & Xena's birthday

Calories eaten yesterday: 1386
Fat: 24g (16%)
Carbs: 136g (41%)
Protein: 141g (43%)
Weight this morning: 133 (One week ago: 131.6)
Calories burned in exercise today: 100

Today I ran errands in San Francisco so my only exercise was walking from the BART station to work. It took about 35 minutes since I stopped for a few groceries. Tomorrow I have a 1/2 hour personal training session at the gym. I think I'll just have the person check my form on some of the stuff I do and make sure I'm doing the moves right. Then I'll do upper body and cardio.

I got the money from the property, the money my Dad gives me, and my state tax refund checks today so I deposited them, paid some bills (yay!), and bought some much needed groceries. I'll do more grocery shopping with Brad on Friday when he can drive me in his van and get enough salad, dairy, veggies, etc. to get through next week.

I'm going to try a bit of higher carb for a short while and see if I can shock my body to lose some weight, so I bought some Dannon fat free yogurt to make "cold oatmeal" and a few apples. I used to shoot for less than 120 net grams a day; now I'll shoot for over 120g.

My protein is lower than I'd like, but I am trying to keep it as high as possible. because of this my fat grams are horribly low (as you can see from yesterday's stats above), but this is just for the short term so I should be okay. I get plenty of fat on Saturdays anyway.

While I'm at it, here's some pictures of Xena and Abby from Xena's birthday on April 6. I don't know the exact day she was born, but when I adopted her as a kitten I knew approximately how old she was and then counted back in time and arrived at April 6. She's 6 years old. Click any of the photos to enlarge.

birthday girl
Abby & Xena get tuna for Xena's birthday
Day 139/366 - the birthday girl with her tuna

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,, , ,

No comments: