Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Week 57, Day 3, and more about Alli

Calories eaten yesterday: 1285
Fat: 19g (13%)
Carbs: 141g (44%)
Protein: 129g (40%)
Weight this morning: 132.8 (One week ago: 133)
Calories burned in exercise today: 458

I've been really hungry lately. I suspect it's because my carbs have been higher since last week. It totally sucks. I nearly caved last week from the sheer hunger and I don't know how I'll make it through this week.

Today was lower body/leg day. I am wiped out from my 12 hour shift yesterday and my workout was a struggle. My diet energy drink didn't even seem to help.

My first exercise (so I would be freshest) was the walking lunges. When I got to the ramp I noticed 8 lb. dumbbells sitting there. I use 5 lb. dumbbells. I took it as a sign and ended up doing 4 sets - 1 with the 8s, 2 with the 5s, and another with the 8s. The 8s were much harder. That extra 6 lbs. makes a difference!

The rest of my leg day was pretty normal and I did a little ab work (plank with leg raise, ball sit-ups, 1 set of men's push-ups).

Ran on the treadmill for 30 minutes. My bouncy iPod music helped me to overcome my tiredness a bit. I ended up running 2.9 miles with a great endorphin rush toward the end. :)

Had my protein and carb snack on the train, and walked the last 1.5 miles to work. I stopped at WalMart for more 100 Calorie Packs. I'm running low on my two favorites.

The next section is about bathroom issues and Alli, so if this offends you, stop reading now. You have been warned!

As you know, I take Alli, especially on Saturdays when I eat more fat. Other than one embarrassing incident where I farted out some grease in my underwear (messy!), I haven't had any accidents. No accidents this past weekend either, but boy have I been pooping out grease! Sunday and Monday, for two days straight, I pooped out grease every single time I used the bathroom.

This isn't a bad thing. I would rather the fat go in the toilet than on my hips, and as long as I'm not having accidents in my underwear it doesn't bother me. I know how Alli works and that it's safe. I wouldn't put a link to the site if I didn't think it was safe.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,, , , ,

No comments: