Monday, April 07, 2008

Week 56, Day 2

Calories eaten yesterday: 1233
Fat: 33g (25%)
Carbs: 101g (34%)
Protein: 123g (41%)
Weight this morning: 134.2 (One week ago: 134.2)
Calories burned in exercise today: 445

Today was lower body day. I was going to take my workout journal to the gym but forgot. Next week I'll write everything down and post a "typical" lower body day workout just like I've already posted a typical upper body day.

I spent one hour on lower body and abs. Since there are fewer leg exercises I know than arm exercises, I have more time for abs on these days. I started with the walking lunges, 3 rounds up and back down the ramp with 5 lb. dumbbells and I kept my balance the whole time. I'm getting better! :) I used to hate the walking lunges but now I like them. :) When I did the wall sit with the ball I could see a little definition in my thighs. :)

After this I got on the treadmill and ran for 30 minutes. I did a slightly lower speed today because I'm a bit tired. I covered 2.88 miles. Then I took the train to my stop and walked the last 1.5 miles to work (30 minutes).

Tomorrow I am doing my bi-monthly trip into the City so no gym but I plan to do that 1.5 mile walk from the train.

Small victory - the guy who winked at my last week did the same today when I saw him. :)

I have an appointment with a personal trainer on Wednesday. I was part of a class action lawsuit and I got a free half hour session out of it. Right now I am thinking that I will have the trainer check my form on some of my exercises and make sure that I am doing them most effectively. I think I am seeing a girl this time.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,, , ,

No comments: