Thursday, April 24, 2008

Week 58, Day 5

Calories eaten yesterday: 1388
Fat: 19g (13%)
Carbs: 149g (44%)
Protein: 143g (43%)
Weight this morning: 130.2 (One week ago: 129.6)
Calories burned in exercise today: 79

Nothing much today. Slept in until I was wakened by a phone call. Grrr. Did some housework and took my rollie cart with me to work. I walked to work from BART and stopped at the store for massive groceries since it's payday. Brad is hitting Costco today with the money I gave him to get me stuff.

Tomorrow is my day off but I will be working 4-7 pm, then walk around the lake once with Brad. We'll likely do the same on Saturday to make up for Friday. This is probably my last overtime. A new person has been hired and if she's not in place by next week it will be Lisa's turn for overtime.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,, , ,

No comments: