Thursday, April 10, 2008

Week 56, Day 5

Calories eaten yesterday: 1396
Fat: 30g (20%)
Carbs: 147g (43%)
Protein: 132g (38%)
Weight this morning: 131.2 (One week ago: 129.2)
Calories burned in exercise today: 100

The scale has not treated me nice this week. Eating more carbs means retaining more water so it's not headed down as much as usual.

Didn't do much today. I was up late doing laundry and then slept in. (Ah, so heavenly to do that!) I bumped around the house, vacuumed, and made a double serving of Cream of Wheat (cooked in water) for breakfast. I added a couple of flavored Splenda packets, but should have added some cinnamon, too, and ate it on the bus. It was yummy.

I am enjoying my higher carb week. I am a carb addict after all! Next week I hope to do lower carb. I actually bought some pork rinds today so I'll have a zero carb snack on hand. I also bought a bag of raw broccoli and cauliflower since it is lower carb than the mix with the baby carrots.

My only exercise today was the walk from BART. It took 35 minutes since I stopped at the grocery store and they have a HUGE parking lot to walk across.

Tomorrow Brad and I will go walking along the Hayward shoreline. Saturday is church and then probably a walk around the lake. Saturday night he is taking Lisa and I out to dinner. I said we have to go to the New Zealander and introduce Lisa to it. Wine! Irish coffee! Champagne by the glass! I can't wait! :) Don't worry. My meal will be healthy at least. Probably a cheeseburger with no bun and a side of veggies. :) A side salad if I'm really hungry. And definitely share a cheese and cracker plate. Those are SO good! There will be pictures and likely some video. :)

Sunday it's back to the gym to work on those exercises the personal trainer gave me and keep a close eye on my form.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,, , ,

No comments: