Monday, April 14, 2008

Even more NutriSystem drama

Calories eaten yesterday: 1397
Fat: 22g (15%)
Carbs: 149g (44%)
Protein: 136g (40%)
Weight this morning: 133.8 (One week ago: 134.2)
Calories burned in exercise today: 100

12 hour day at work because Brad wanted the day off. I walked to work from BART, stopping for groceries on the way. That was it for exercise.

Had an NSV today - the guy who lives next door to me in my apartment building asked if I've been losing weight. I've been struggling with these last 5 pounds for so long that I guess it didn't occur to me that losing just a few pounds might show. :)

More drama on the NutriSystem boards (that seems to be a common theme considering what I went through when I first joined). I belong to a group called the TLFC - Tough Love Fitness Club. It was run by a personal trainer named Joe who gave advice, encouragements, and sometimes a kick in the butt. I'd leave a link, but the entire NS board is members only so you'd have to sign up.

Anyway, Joe got banned for questioning the mods on something and then creating a new identity so he could come back. The mods are on a MEGA power trip right now and banning people who peeve them. The real troublemakers never get in any trouble, but thinking people get their posts deleted, threatened with banning, or actually banned for daring to question the mods or say anything bad about them.

The mods there do not like to be questioned and act like God - they cannot be wrong so you can't question them. I have even been threatened with banning and when I tried to post that the the TLFC group to tell them, it was deleted. The way that thread is now watched makes me feel like I live in Nazi Germany.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,, , ,

No comments: