Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Week 58, Day 4

Calories eaten yesterday: 1295
Fat: 22g (16%)
Carbs: 137g (42%)
Protein: 132g (41%)
Weight this morning: 130.4 (One week ago: 131.6)
Calories burned in exercise today: 447

Woot! Did 3 miles on the treadmill again. I went for distance and not time. Finished in 31 minutes, mostly at 5.8-5.9 mph.

Anyway, pretty normal workout. One hour of weight training, mostly upper body. I also did three sets of walking lunges with 8 lb. dumbbells since I missed my leg day. Then I did the treadmill and finally walked to work from the train station.

Assessment: I didn't have as much energy either strength-wise or energy-wise for running. I had to push myself harder than usual.

Here's the photo of my in the size 6 jeans, taken in the dressing room at Old Navy yesterday. Click it to see a larger size.

Day 155/366 - OMG! I fit in a size 6!

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,, , ,

1 comment:

bunbungirl said...

Hi! I found an article related to Diet in your site.

I am interested in your site very much
I want to often visit your site from now on.
Japanese I am interested in a diet, too.
Please link to this site if you are interested in a diet.
In this site, I send diet information in the world.
Would you introduce information(URL)in your site if you like it
http://diet-beauty-weightloss.blogspot.com/