Monday, April 28, 2008

Week 59, Day 2

Calories eaten yesterday: 1379
Fat: 29g (20%)
Carbs: 98g (30%)
Protein: 161g (49%)
Weight this morning: 136.6 (One week ago: 131.4)
Calories burned in exercise today: 463

Did my standard gym workout - one hour of weight training. Today was lower body day. I haven't done any serious ab work in a while so I did a bunch of those exercises, too. I did three "sets" of walking lunges up and back on the ramp holding 8 lb. dumbbells. :) I know my butt will be sore tomorrow. Lower body days quite literally kick ass!

Then I ran on the treadmill for 30 minutes, covering 2.85 miles.

I felt tired today, not sure if it's because I got a little less sleep last night or because of going lower carb and trying to keep my carbs around 100 net grams a day. I have some apples I need to use up so I am trying to work them in.

I walked from the BART station to work. I stopped at Pac N Save for veggies and salad. I have no money in my checking account, so I got the bare essentials and paid cash.

I hope to sleep in tomorrow. Since I can't do oatmeal or Cream of Wheat for breakfast, I'll make low carb wheat gluten pancakes and try the Walden Farms pancake syrup I bought.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,, , ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WoW! I'm impressed at that workout -- you've put me to shame! Good going and best of success.