Friday, April 25, 2008

Overtime

Calories eaten Thursday: 1381
Fat: 18g (12%)
Carbs: 131g (38%)
Protein: 138g (40%)
Weight Thursday morning: 130.2 (One week ago: 129.6)
Calories burned in exercise Thursday: 79

Weight this (Friday) morning: 128.2 (One week ago: 129)

I walked to work from BART. It turned into a LOT more walking than I expected. Brad is broke and neglected to tell me that he couldn't buy the stuff I asked him to until I was already on my way to work, so I had to stop at the grocery store again to pick up the stuff he couldn't. And I didn't have my backpack with me, just a large bag that goes over my shoulder, and the stuff was heavy.

I came to work, dropped the groceries, then walked back to WalMart (the only stop I had planned to make today), bought what I needed there, and came back to work. Brad will load it all in his van and we'll take it home after our walk.

At any rate, I had nearly an hour of walking racked up before I ever clocked in. It's my day off, but I am working four hours. I get off at 7 and he'll pick me up and we'll take a spin around the lake, which will take about an hour. So I should have a good step count today. :)

Brad totally stressed me out with his surprise about not buying the food he said he would, so when I got to work I consoled myself a mini chocolate bar (those kind that are 1-2 bites) and a large Diet Coke from Subway. This is my standard way of dealing with a lot of stress without blowing my diet.

I'll be back Sunday with my weigh-in. Hopefully I can hit goal. I am so close!

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,, , ,

No comments: