Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Week 57, Day 4

Calories eaten yesterday: 1385
Fat: 24g (16%)
Carbs: 140g (41%)
Protein: 139g (41%)
Weight this morning: 131.6 (One week ago: 131.4)
Calories burned in exercise today: 442

Today was upper body day. I never got to the weight-assisted pull-up machine because everybody else hogged it. But I did do all the other exercises the trainer told me to and watched my form very carefully. I used pyramids on all the other exercises - bicep curls, lying tricep extension, seated cable row, and lat pulldown.

I tried 15 lb. dumbbells on the tricep exercise, but I hurt myself doing it once and I can tell I will again if I push it, so I'm confining myself to using the 12s, 10s, and 8s. My left tricep is woefully weak and I don't want to injure it again.

After weights I got on the treadmill and ran for 30 minutes between 5.2 and 6.0 mph. I accidentally reset the stupid thing 6 minutes in so I'm not sure how far I ran, but it was about 2.9 miles total. I always start slow and speed up because it takes my body a while to settle into the exercise.

Had my protein and carb snack on the train, and walked from the train station to work - the standard 1.5 miles and 30 minutes.

Still sticking to less than 1300 on regular days and under 1400 on gym days. That extra 100 makes a huge difference and is needed when I am burning about 450 calories in exercise! I think I'll allow myself a little more than 1300 (pre-wine) calories on Friday since I do so much walking that day, so I'm a little over this Friday and I'm not going to stress.

I have more overtime this Friday and since Lisa got it a few times before I was cycled in, Brad is going to give me next week, too. So two Fridays in a row (my day off) I'll be working 3 pm-7 pm. God knows I need the money!

By the way, for anyone who uses Walden Farms products, here's the current offer. I stocked up today!

I just noticed I hit 7 million steps on Walker Tracker yesterday! Yay me!

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,, , ,

1 comment:

Arthur_of_Old said...

How do they know who "HE" is? =-)