Monday, May 12, 2008

Tired & stressed

Calories eaten yesterday: 1416
Fat: 32g (20%)
Carbs: 110g (31%)
Protein: 165g (47%)
Weight this morning: 133 (One week ago: 133.2)
Calories burned in exercise today: 97

Happy birthday to my Dad! He's 86 today.

still at work at 2:30 a.m.Got off work this morning at about 3:15 a.m. (Brad was a little late). Got to bed about 5:30 a.m. Woke up at 10:30 and couldn't get back to sleep. I'm a zombie.

Walked from BART to work for exercise. Used my last few dollars to buy basic groceries. I asked Lupe to put a rush on my dentist reimbursement (80%). She said she could have it to me Wednesday, so I can deposit it Thursday or (more likely) Friday. Dad also said he'd send me some money, but it won't get here for a few days of course. I'm stressed about money and stressed about time - I need time to start packing. Brent and Carla brought the boxes to church last Saturday as promised. Now I just need to tape them together and start packing.

I may or may not make it to the gym tomorrow. I really need to start packing.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,, , ,

No comments: