Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Money honey

Calories eaten yesterday: 1267
Fat: 26g (19%)
Carbs: 81g (26%)
Protein: 168g (54%)
Weight this morning: 133.8 (One week ago: 129.8)
Calories burned in exercise today: 346

Went to the gym. Did one hour of arm, shoulder, and back work (with a couple leg exercises tossed in) followed by 30 minutes of cardio, mostly on the Treadclimber. I didn't feel up to running yet. I'll do that next week.

me worryingSpeaking of which, I have overtime next Sunday - 11 a.m.-11 p.m. I need the 4 hours overtime badly. Money is VERY tight and will continue to be until a while after I've moved, when my lower rent kicks in and I have all the moving bills paid. So it's going to be a while before I get my head above water, and it's going to get much worse before it gets better.

My one vacation per year (one week at my church's General Conference) is costing much more than I expected. Conference alone (not counting plane and bus fare) is nearly $600. That will come out of my stimulus check, but there's nothing left over for the plane and bus. Yes, the bus. This year they are NOT picking us up at the airport. We have to get off the plane and take a bus. The plane (regardless of airline and airport) is going to run me $360, and the bus is $40-$62 round trip. I'm beginning to wonder if I should just not take a vacation this year. Money is tight and I could use it to pay bills. I'm having trouble just feeding myself right now. :(

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,, , ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi V!
I've been reading for a while but not commented and hought I would say hello.
I'm sorry money is so tight for you at the moment, I know how you feel as we are surviving on a limited budget at the moment too.
Try not to stress about it too much lovely. Take care.xxx