Thursday, May 15, 2008

Week 61, Day 5

Calories eaten yesterday: 1389
Fat: 29g (19%)
Carbs: 108g (31%)
Protein: 165g (48%)
Weight this morning: 127.6 (One week ago: 128)
Calories burned in exercise today: 81

My knee has been bugging me so I've been wearing a brace when I exercise. I forgot to wear it yesterday and after all my exercise it was aching a bit last night. I need it and can't forget it like that.

Well, that's a wrap on the exercise until Sunday. I walked to work from BART and that's it for me. Light cardio today (the walk) and total rest the next two days, at least exercise-wise. I still have to do organizing and packing and look at a couple of apartments. Neither of these seem promising, but Brad and I will give them a look.

I threw out a ton of files today - mostly old news clippings that I have no reason to hang onto. The trash bag was so heavy that I had to carry the entire trash can downstairs to keep the bag from ripping. I'm throwing out tons of stuff and giving other stuff to the Salvation Army.

My stimulus check came today - $600. It is going into savings to go toward my vacation. I have very little money saved so this is vital if I want a vacation this year.

I'm falling off the wagon this weekend for the race (Saturday/Sunday), so my weight will be up. I intend to enjoy every bite of the bad stuff. :D Monday I will detox with an extremely low-carb day - not even veggies - just protein and some fat. Then Tuesday I will go back to my normal diet.

I won't be updating Sunday since I'm not working that day, so I will "see" you all Monday with my race report. Photos will take a while as I have to use a disposable camera and get it developed on disk, sometime after the next payday. So I'll get them up, but it will take a while.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,, , ,

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Best of Luck in the Bay To Breakers!
I'm rooting for you.

And enjoy your "off wagon" time.