Monday, May 05, 2008

Week 60, Day 2

Calories eaten yesterday: 1366
Fat: 25g (17%)
Carbs: 99g (29%)
Protein: 175g (52%)
Weight this morning: 133.2 (One week ago: 136.6)
Calories burned in exercise today: 466

Something I forgot to report last week - that black guy at the guy who always says, "Hey Slimmy," or "How you doin', Slimmy," said that twice to me last week. :) He said something to me today while I was stretching, but I didn't catch it because I had my iPod on.

Pretty normal workout. I spent one hour on lower body and some core work. I started with three "sets" of walking lunges up and back on the ramp with the 8 lb. dumbbells. The 5 lb. dumbbells used to be too hard and now look at me! I know my butt will be sore tomorrow. I'm always sore after my lower body days. :)

Ran on the treadmill for 31 minutes, most of the time at 5.9 mph, but faster the last few minutes. Covered exactly 3 miles.

Walked to work from BART. Since Dad's check came I stopped at WalMart for Alli (I had a coupon), Special K Protein Plus, batteries, headphones (mine finally died), and two knee braces.

There was cake at work today and I was a bad girl today and ate 3-4 bites of frosting. Bad Victoria! How am I going to lose weight when I give into frosting with such abandon? One bite, ok. But 3-4? Way too much. I am walking extra laps around the hallway at work to make up for it.

Tomorrow I go into the City to get my mail.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,, , ,

No comments: