Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Week 60, Day 4

Calories eaten yesterday: 1284
Fat: 25g (17%)
Carbs: 121g (37%)
Protein: 141g (44%)
Weight this morning: 129.4 (One week ago: 130.4)
Calories burned in exercise today: 437

Bay To Breakers runner's numberHere's my runner's number and timing chip for this year's Bay To Breakers. It's just a week and a half away! I never feel ready, but I'm as ready as I'll ever be! Click the photo for the full size. :)

Went to the gym today. My butt is still sore from Monday, but today was upper body anyway - arms, shoulders, and back. Then I ran 30 minutes on the treadmill - 2.9 miles. I walked to work from BART. Pretty standard day. I felt stronger today than usual, though I performed poorly on a few exercises such as the seated row and another back exercise.

Tonight is laundry and I'll try to sleep in tomorrow.

More overtime is coming this Sunday. I'm working 3 p.m. to 3 a.m. as Lisa is taking the night off and there's no one to fill in. Brad will come in at 3 and drive me home and work until 3 p.m. when I come in again.

I ran with the lighter knee brace on today and it seemed to be okay. I'll wear this one for the race.

Have an appointment to look at an apartment Friday at 7:30 pm, and possibly another one after that. The first one does not look promising - no late night bus service, but the second has potential, and if the apartment gets taken, a second is opening up in the same building.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,, , ,

No comments: