Monday, May 12, 2008

Week 61, Day 3

Calories eaten yesterday: 1292
Fat: 27g (19%)
Carbs: 123g (38%)
Protein: 131g (41%)
Weight this morning: 129.6 (One week ago: 131.6)
Calories burned in exercise today: 96

The first time I've hit the 120s on a Tuesday. Tres chic!

Slept in. I finally feel caught up from my long Sunday shift. I got some things arranged and packed starting last night and continuing today. I haven't even scratched the surface, but I do have a large box of stuff to go to the Salvation Army! Brad and I will take it down on Friday along with the large garbage bag of clothes. It's time to simplify. I am not going to get a new apartment as big as my current one, so I need to get rid of lots of stuff.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,, , ,

1 comment:

Arthur_of_Old said...

Hang in there Victoria, we'll get it done.