Friday, August 08, 2008

More Re: A response to my critics

I decided to post Melissa's latest response to me here, followed by Brad's response to her.

Melissa's baseless accusations:
Melissa has left a new comment on your post ""S" is for Stress":

Make up your mind. You are the one that said that it was deleted due to name calling, not me.

IMO, there's no difference in Brad buying you diet pills and Brad buying your groceries because you spent all your money on diet pills. I guess you are use to being supported since you still get the checks from daddy. At your age, that must be nice. Yes, yes, I know that's none of my business, but remember that you are the one that put it out there.

That's great that you and Brad share. That's what this world is all about. I certainly can't see myself nickel and dime my friends if they share with what I have. Good grief! I definitely wouldn't lambaste them on a public blog for accidentally losing something.

Oh, and BTW, I never claimed to know everything about you or follow you around. That's creepy! All I know is what you post here. That's the way blog work you see. Paranoid and defensive much?

Brad can post or not... it's nothing to me. I'm just posting a public comment on a public blog. *shrug*


My response to these accusations is in my last post, which prove her accusations completely false.

Furthermore, Brad feels Melissa is way off base and he agrees with me. Here is his comment:
Hi Victoria,

Thanks for letting me know of Melissa's comments. Her and others don't know all the truth. Limited information with limited understanding leads to that type of thing. Let us forgive them.

As for me addressing that, I concur with what you have written. I do not wish to add anything else.

To any who read this blog, realize it is a snippet and not a point by point accounting. Blogs generally will be areas that people pour out their hearts. It is not a place to wholly judge them as a person. Would you want to be judged by what you write or have written without being able to add necessary information? Be slow to judge and quick to hear.

To really know someone you must care for them and constrain judgments.
Friends are not won and kept only by kindness, but, also mercy. Without forgiveness for wrongs no friendship would last past the wow phase. Work within the Law of Kindness. We all fail each other, even ourselves. We all fail God. We can't avoid failure, but we can by the will and grace of God overcome it. Jesus said, "I have overcome the world"!

If you do not believe in God, this dark existence is harder and more difficult to get through. For, you'll have no understanding of why you do "wrong" things, or what "are" the wrong things. No light. Your life may appear magical, wonderful, bright and glorious, but that has cost.

Gospel of John 1:10-14
The Christ-Messiah, proclaimed by God in the Prophets of the Old Jewish Testament; Jesus of Nazareth is God. The Cross proves it and His life. If you reject Him, you reject life. He is life and His way. IF you have not Jesus you are existing not living. For no one lives apart from Him. Praised be His name. As it is written:

TRUST IN THE LORD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, LEAN NOT TO YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING, IN ALL YOUR WAYS ACKNOWLEDGE HIM AND HE WILL DIRECT YOUR PATH.

Peace to You and Yours. Read Genesis.


There is all is. Judge for yourself whether Melissa is right or if she has been slow to hear and quick to judge.

1 comment:

pendell said...

"Friends are not won and kept only by kindness, but, also mercy. Without forgiveness for wrongs no friendship would last past the wow phase. Work within the Law of Kindness. We all fail each other, even ourselves. We all fail God. We can't avoid failure, but we can by the will and grace of God overcome it. Jesus said, "I have overcome the world"!"

IMO, Brad shows great wisdom here.

Respectfully,

Brian P.