Thursday, August 21, 2008

Week 74, Day 5

Calories eaten yesterday: 1227
Fat: 28g (20%)
Carbs: 89g (28%)
Protein: 159g (50%)
Weight this morning: 129 (One week ago: 131)
Calories burned in exercise today: 205

Did laundry - walked there and back, of course (16 minutes each way). Then I walked up to the bank and stopped at the natural food market for almond milk. Then I walked from my apartment down to the BART station and took the bus into work. Nothing else to speak of except for accidentally stepping on Xena's tail when I went to put my rollie cart away after putting away the clean laundry. Poor thing! She yelled something awful and fled under the table. I crawled under to pet her, and after growling at me thinking I had come to hurt her more she soon calmed down and seemed to realize that it was an accident.

Speaking of the cats, I've decided to feed them on the bed. Xena has pretty much abandoned the bed to Abby so feeding them there will hopefully help Xena to feel more like the bed belongs to her as well.

My latest doctor bill came today. Even with the 25% discount and my employer paying 80% my part came to $62.50! Good grief. It must have been the x-rays. :-p The original total bill was $410! Lupe said I could wait to pay my part until next week when we get paid because I have very little money in my account and need to pay for groceries.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,, ,

No comments: