Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Dannon yogurt

Calories eaten yesterday: 1249
Fat: 30g (21%)
Carbs: 75g (24%)
Protein: 170g (53%)
Weight this morning: 130.4 (One week ago: n/a)
Calories burned in exercise today: 153

I slept in this morning. I must have been very tired. I got to bed a little after 2 a.m. (only a little later than normal) and when I opened my eyes it was nearly 12:30 p.m.! Yikes.

I walked down to the BART station from my house and discovered is takes about 30 minutes. I walked to the grocery store my my ending BART station and got yogurt and cottage cheese, then took the bus the rest of the way in.

I called the Red Cross to reschedule my blood donation since I still have the remnants of my cold. Now I go in Sept. 5.

On the yogurt issue, Dannon is making all their 60 calorie Light N' Fit yogurts into 80 calorie yogurts by adding even more sugar. I've been buying up all the old 60 calorie ones I can find, so I'll be eating a lot of yogurt for a while, lol! It actually does quite well with protein powder for breakfast. This morning I took a raspberry one and mixed it with a scoop of chocolate caramel whey protein to make a chocolate caramel raspberry yogurt that packs a protein punch. Yummy.

I wrote to Dannon and told them I wasn't going to buy their yogurt anymore. At 80 calories a serving I might as well have fat-free cottage cheese which has the same calories, but less sugar and more protein. So no more Dannon yogurt when my little stash is gone. I am not happy.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,, ,

No comments: