Monday, August 04, 2008

Dropping my health club membership

Calories eaten yesterday: 1171
Fat: 28g (21%)
Carbs: 83g (28%)
Protein: 152g (51%)
Weight this morning: 135.4 (One week ago: 135.6)
Calories burned in exercise today: 323

I forgot to write this yesterday: I dropped my health club membership yesterday. No, I'm not quitting. ;) I want to get a pre-paid membership, but those are only available for new members. So I have to drop my membership, wait for the last month to run out (I paid first and last when I signed up), and then rejoin with the pre-paid membership. I'll use the money Helena owes me from my security deposit and set it aside for this. Hopefully I won't have to miss any workouts.

Today was leg day. I did one hour of mostly leg work with a teeny bit of core. For cardio I set the treadmill at a 15% grade and just walked, mostly at 2.5 mph. I finally ended with walking to work from BART.

One thing I bought last weekend was an OTC thyroid supplement. I started taking it yesterday. Hopefully it can help a little and more hopefully I can get some thyroid medication from the doctor to help me.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,, , ,

No comments: