Monday, July 28, 2008

Week 72, Day 2

Calories eaten yesterday: 1286
Fat: 23g (16%)
Carbs: 149g (47%)
Protein: 118g (37%)
Weight this morning: 135.6 (One week ago: 137.6)
Calories burned in exercise today: 356

Leg day today. Also did some core work. Was too tired to run on the treadmill. I tried the elliptical, but gave up after 2 minutes and just walked on a treadmill for the next 43 minutes for a total of 45 minutes (I can go longer when the intensity is lower).

I'll probably sleep in tomorrow and hit the gym again on Wednesday. If I go tomorrow my arms won't be recovered enough to give the weights my all. Thursday is laundry, and Friday is my 5 hour blood test, followed by walking with Brad.

The Red Cross called me and wants me to give blood again. Since I have an AM doctor's appointment in two weeks, I scheduled it after that appointment.

The thyroid blood tests didn't come back today. The doctor's office said it would be a few more days.

Xena has definitely taken over the bathroom as "hers." That's not okay so I'm closing the bathroom door for the time being. I'd like to move the litterbox back in the bathroom and I can't do that when Xena thinks the room belongs to her and prevents Abby from using the box.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,, , ,

No comments: