Tuesday, July 15, 2008

So tired...

Calories eaten yesterday: 1393
Fat: 24g (16%)
Carbs: 121g (36%)
Protein: 162g (48%)
Weight this morning: 133.2 (One week ago: 132.8)
Calories burned in exercise today: 318


Xena drinks from the toiletXena drinking out of the toilet

I'm so tired today. Every since the move I still get to bed at the same time as I used to, but I have to get up a half hour earlier on gym days, and an hour earlier on Fridays. So I'm not getting all the sleep I need anymore.

I dragged myself through an hour of leg work at the gym and then opted to just walk on the treadmill for my cardio. However, because of the lower intensity I was able to go longer - 45 minutes. I finished my exercise by walking to work from the train station as I always do.

I'm been extremely hungry and I think all my little nibbles are keeping me from losing weight. If I fight through the hungries I know I can get this weight off. So I am trying to cut back on the little bits and bites I take here and there. They add up and keep me from losing anything. Until I can get this thyroid thing sorted out I will just have to eat a very small amount due to my low metabolism. I have too low a metabolism to eat like a normal person.

My next doctor appointment is the 25th. The doc is doing a GYN exam and I will ask for further thyroid testing at that time.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,, , ,

No comments: