Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Week 71, Day 3

Calories eaten yesterday: 1193
Fat: 30g (22%)
Carbs: 90g (29%)
Protein: 147g (48%)
Weight this morning: 133.2 (One week ago: 133.2)
Calories burned in exercise today: 82

The cats are back at it after one night of peace. It started with my spraying Oust all over last night because the litterbox stunk. Right after that Xena started in with her hissing and growing again. I used the pheromone spray bottle to replenish the calming scent all over the house. Unfortunately, there was also some hissing and growing this morning also.

Finally got the scale to whoosh to where it was last week by pounding the water and staying away from the seltzer water when I got home. I just have plain water.

I'm doing a higher carb day today to give my body a little shock. It probably won't hurt and might help. I had oatmeal and fat-free yogurt for breakfast instead of wheat gluten pancakes or egg whites and cottage cheese.

Today I went into the City to get my mail. My 8 million step shoe token was there and is now on my shoe. :) Tomorrow I am going to the gym and doing arm, shoulder, and back work. I won't get a leg day in this week, but it can't be helped. I walked to work from the train for exercise so at least I got something in.

Friday is going to be eaten up by my doctor's appointment, so I'll do my laundry Thursday morning before work. No need to do a shopping trip that day since I'm broke. I'll borrow some money and buy the basics at some point. I need salad, cottage cheese, and veggies if I want to eat next week, lol!

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,, , ,

No comments: