Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Week 72, Day 4

Calories eaten yesterday: 1305
Fat: 20g (14%)
Carbs: 153g (48%)
Protein: 123g (38%)
Weight this morning: 130.2 (One week ago: 134.2)
Calories burned in exercise today: 417

Made it to the gym. I did one hour of upper body (arms, back, shoulders) weight training, then ran 2.9 miles on the treadmill (30 minutes). I walked to work from the train station. Felt pretty good today but now I am wiped out. *whew*

I am so tired and hungry this week from the high carb diet I have to follow before the glucose tolerance test. It's driving me nutty!

I stopped the Super Cleanse program I've been doing. It seems to cause more problems than it solves, and I'm well cleaned out by now. :-p I just can't take the cramps and intestinal upset this stuff causes. I need a whole body cleanse program, not a colon cleanse. I'll continue of course with the Candistroy.

Tomorrow is laundry in the morning, and then Friday I am going to Quest for the 5 hour glucose tolerance test, so no sleeping in that day. I do get shaky and grouchy if I go to long without eating anything, so I may be hypoglycemic. I doubt it, but it's possible. This is also being done with insulin levels which is the real thing I want to see. Blood sugar alone is not the whole story.

My thyroid results still aren't back. They initially couldn't find the paperwork but they finally did (they had my name spelled wrong). Results are due back in another day or two. *sigh*

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,, , ,

No comments: