Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A bit of a lazy day

Calories eaten yesterday: 1397
Fat: 25g (16%)
Carbs: 168g (48%)
Protein: 123g (35%)
Weight this morning: 130.6 (One week ago: 133.2)
Calories burned in exercise today: 81

Nothing much happening today. I slept in and walked to work from the train station. My weight whooshed and I am down 5 pounds since yesterday. Thank you Whoosh Fairy. :) I also seemed less bloated this morning - a very good sign.

I'm trying to deal with the extra hunger from the higher carbs this week. I enjoy the higher carb foods, but I'm so darn hungry and craving protein! I'm getting very little meat (no carbs in it), and relying on protein powders and some cottage cheese to get my protein in.

I'm still waiting on the blood test results from last Friday and wondering how the heck I'm going to get through the five hour blood test this Friday. No snack before bed, and no eating all the next day until the test is over.

Back to the gym tomorrow.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,, , ,

No comments: