Thursday, July 03, 2008

Week 68, Day 5

Calories eaten yesterday: 1007
Fat: 24g (21%)
Carbs: 69g (27%)
Protein: 134g (52%)
Weight this morning: too scared to get on the scale (One week ago: 131.2)
Calories burned in exercise today: 97

I'm still too afraid to get on the scale. At least I finally got some exercise today - the 1.5 mile walk from the BART station to work.

Last night was my first time coming home from work by bus to my new place. The neighborhood was quiet and I arrived home safe and sound.

Today I slept in and then put up my photos on the wall of the main room. That box is now cleared out and I think it's the LAST box. Woohoo!

I took the bus to work for the first time today so I am learning my way around. :)

At work I paid bills online and tried (unsuccessfully) to set up online bill paying for my water bill.

Tomorrow is Friday and I am planning on baking the chicken I bought today. Friday will probably end up being my laundry day, but Brad and I just did laundry a couple days ago so I don't have to do it again. We'll go for a walk in the afternoon and then hopefully out for drinks at Jack London Square and watch the fireworks. I haven't had a July 4th off in 6 or 7 years! I bought celery and baby carrots so I will have healthy munchies while we are out.

Saturday we may Pay-Per-View 10,000 BC. Brad said he was interested in seeing it.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,, , ,

No comments: