Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Week 77, Day 3

Calories eaten yesterday: 1333
Fat: 31g (21%)
Carbs: 99g (30%)
Protein: 166g (49%)
Weight this morning: 132.6 (One week ago: 132.6)
Calories burned in exercise today: 172

Nothing much today. Walked to the BART station from my apartment, took BART into the City and got my mail, took BART back, and walked to work from the station. I was starving and did give in to a 50 calorie beef jerky pack, but it didn't totally kill my calories for the day.

In the mail today was the latest issue of Muscle & Fitness Hers, as well as the check from the property Dad gave me, and my dues refund from 24 Hour Fitness. So I deposited that, bought Chaser pills at GNC, paid off my Direct TV bill, and still have some money left for groceries. :)

So about an hour of walking for exercise today. Tomorrow I hope to go back to the gym and do upper body work again, then Thursday is laundry, Friday is walking with Brad, and Saturday is early church at 9 a.m. (due to pastor's daughter getting married), and then Brad and I hope to walk the 12.5 mile bicycle loop around Lake Chabot. I hope to swipe some granola bars from church for energy, and we'll pack sandwiches.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,, ,

No comments: