Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Week 78, Day 4

Calories eaten yesterday: 1169
Fat: 28g (21%)
Carbs: 79g (26%)
Protein: 152g (51%)
Weight this morning: 131.4 (One week ago: 129.6)
Calories burned in exercise today: 405

Went to the gym today. I did an hour of weight training, some upper body and some lower since I didn't get a lower body day this week. Then I ran on the treadmill for 30 minutes but I was tired and couldn't maintain anything above 5.5 mph. Total of 2.77 miles. I walked to work from BART for extra exercise.

Tomorrow is laundry. Friday I have another follow-up appointment with my doc. I am hoping he will run the thyroid and ferritin tests again. Then I have to get some shopping done, and then a chiropractic appointment in the afternoon. Then I guess Brad and I will walk.

I'm hoping to get to GNC and get more magnesium/potassium, Vitamin D, and selenium. I suspect I may be low in selenium and it can help convert T4 hormone into T3. My T4 levels were low but in range, but my T3 was in the basement, so I may have trouble converting. I am currently just on T4 hormone therapy.

Saturday Brad and I are supposed to pick up Abraham and Regina and take them to church with us. Abe needs to meet with Pastor Brent about tutoring, but it will mean an early morning and a long day with Abe and Regina with us.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,, ,

No comments: