Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Half day!

Calories eaten yesterday: 1234
Fat: 34g (24%)
Carbs: 76g (24%)
Protein: 162g (51%)
Weight this morning: xx (One week ago: 131.4)
Calories burned in exercise today: 228

Well, tomorrow is the big day! Relax and play tourist in San Francisco. I am blessed to live so close to a popular tourist destination. :)

I'm working only a half shift today, so I'm off at 7 and then will have time to get stuff prepared for tomorrow. I have to get to bed early since I need to be up about 8 a.m. and out the door no later than 9:10.

Did laundry today and got a little over an hour of walking in - to and from the laundromat, down Fruitvale to the BART station to catch a bus (to save on BART fare), and then got off the bus a little early and walked the last little bit into work. :) I'm very close to my monthly step goal and might make it tomorrow. :)

I won't be posting tomorrow, so I'll be back Sunday with my weigh-in. Since I will be off plan tomorrow I expect a gain this week.

I'll get the Flickr photos of tomorrow up as soon as I can. Photos of my last trip are in the San Francisco set, and photo of this trip will go in the same set as soon as they are edited and uploaded.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , ,

No comments: