Thursday, September 11, 2008

Patriot Day


Calories eaten yesterday: 1369
Fat: 32g (20%)
Carbs: 109g (31%)
Protein: 170g (49%)
Weight this morning: 129.8 (One week ago: 130.4)
Calories burned in exercise today: 217

circle heart 9/11Well, it's 9/11 - Patriot Day. I came into work via Alameda and the airport. The flags at the airport were flying at half staff. I wish I'd had my camera with me and wasn't on a moving bus!

Last night I took 1mg of the melatonin before bed. It seemed to make me sleepier, but I still had trouble sleeping, and when I woke up around 7:30 I had difficulty getting back to sleep. I only got 7 hours of sleep instead of my usual 7 1/2. *sigh*

Lots of walking for exercise today. Down to the laundromat and back, then up to the bank, then all the way down to BART. I caught the bus instead of BART to save the $1.50 fare.


Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,, ,

No comments: