Monday, September 29, 2008

Sick...

Calories eaten yesterday: 1257
Fat: 32g (22%)
Carbs: 90g (28%)
Protein: 157g (50%)
Weight this morning: 133.8 (One week ago: 135)
Calories burned in exercise today: 106

I forgot to say yesterday that over the weekend I received a message on my cell phone from 24 Hour Fitness that my personal trainer is "no longer with the company." I talked to one of the fitness counselors there today (the people who sign you up for membership) and was told I need to talk to some guy named Alex about getting a new trainer. I still have two sessions left of the four I got when I signed up for the pre-paid membership.

I didn't go into the gym anyway because I am definitely sick. I don't know whether I got it from Brad or picked up something in the City on Thursday. My throat has felt weird the last day or two and last night I started sneezing. I'm taking Zicam. I also have a cold sore so my immune system is definitely down.

I slept in, worked on the photos I took last Thursday (some of them are up on my Flickr photostream now), and then walked down to the BART station to catch the bus. I got off the bus a bit early and walked the rest of the way to work.

I uploaded the one video I made, but it doesn't appear to have worked. I'll try again tomorrow.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , ,

No comments: