Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Week 76, Day 4

Calories eaten yesterday: 1180
Fat: 25g (19%)
Carbs: 93g (31%)
Protein: 151g (50%)
Weight this morning: 131.6 (One week ago: 129.8)
Calories burned in exercise today: 326

I think I might have found a gym routine that works. I can still get up at 9:30; I just have to be out of the house about 10:15 and catch the 10:35 bus. Take my coffee and breakfast with me instead of drinking my coffee at home. I did that today and got a full workout in without losing any sleep.

So I did this today and got in a full workout (lower body plus cardio), and then walked to work from the train station.

I'm trying to get away from the energy drinks. The last two workouts I've done without my Diet Rock Star. Maybe my thyroid meds and iron pills will eventually kick in and help me feel more energetic.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,, ,

1 comment:

Arthur_of_Old said...

=-)

Ah, you have worked it out well, good job.

As usual you conquer an obstacle.

Focused woman. Strong, dedicated.

Reminds me of, well, you know.