Thursday, September 18, 2008

Week 78, Day 5

Calories eaten yesterday: 1387
Fat: 34g (22%)
Carbs: 98g (28%)
Protein: 175g (50%)
Weight this morning: 131.2 (One week ago: 129.8)
Calories burned in exercise today: 236

Just a lot of walking today - to the bank, to the laundromat and back, to the bus, from the bus. :)

I cashed in some vacation and comp time money so I have about $150 to get me through the next week. I need to buy supplements and groceries tomorrow. Brad also gave me some money and I am trying to spend that wisely to make it go as far as possible, but I do have so much stuff I need.

I need the selenium for my T4 to T3 thyroid conversion, magnesium for my headaches (I've been taking this a while and it really does work), and Vitamin D because I'm a bit low in that. We'll check Cosco first, but I'll probably have to get the magnesium and possibly the selenium at GNC.

So tomorrow's plan - see the doctor in the A.M., then run errands, such as getting the supplements and groceries. Then I see the chiropractor at 2 p.m., and then finish any errands and Brad and I can go walking.

Today I found out for sure (though I sensed it before) that my boss, J., is mad at me. I don't know why. I try to do my job. It all goes back to S. flaking on me and I got all the blame. That's the only reason I can think that he's mad because really, I'm trying the best that I can.

Maybe he's mad that I want another vacation day and refuse to ask S. to be my fill-in? Hello? She flaked on me and doesn't deserve to be rewarded by being given another shift (that she could flake on). If anything, she owes me. I don't owe her anything. I certainly don't owe her what she's already been shown to flake on.

So a lot of stress at work right now. Having the boss angry at you is never a good thing, especially when there's no good reason for it. He's out to get me and I don't know why. :(

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,,

No comments: