Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Overtime, Day 1

Calories eaten yesterday: 1281
Fat: 26g (18%)
Carbs: 94g (29%)
Protein: 169g (52%)
Weight this morning: 131.4 (One week ago: 131.8)
Calories burned in exercise today: 88

Went into San Francisco to check my mail. I knew the Shirataki noodles would be there. I even called the company and had my address changed and they are still sending it to my P.O. Box. So I had a heavy package to drag back across the Bay along with all my usual stuff.

I'm working overtime the rest of the week - 3 pm to 3 am today, tomorrow, and Thursday. I'll be getting a ride home of course since public transit doesn't run at that time.

Couldn't find Hydroxycut at WalMart (they were out), so I settled for MetaboLife Ultra, which looks similar and it supposed to both control appetite and boost metabolism.

I brought my Discover card with me today and decided to make some purchases. My GNC Gold Card expires this month, so I went on their Web site and with my discount they have Hydroxycut for about the same price as WalMart. I also decided to stock up on chocolate and banana whey protein powder since I will not be renewing my membership for a while.

While I was at it I checked the Walden Farms Website and found their 2-for-1 offer so I ordered 10 bottles of the Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing (my favorite). So I've run up my Discover card quite a bit now! Yikes!


Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: