Thursday, March 19, 2009

More overtime

Calories eaten yesterday: 1349
Fat: 26g (18%)
Carbs: 84g (26%)
Protein: 189g (57%)
Calories burned in exercise today: 131

Fun fun. The woman who works the overnight shift, L, is sick again. No one could fill in for her last night so I stayed until 3 a.m. so she could get some rest. Then she drove me home and returned to work for a few hours until boss J came in (he'll let her leave early if he's there). L has the flu (running a temperature) so today is another 12 hour day for me. We can all only hope she's recovered by Sunday. I also have two 3 to 3 shifts coming up in mid-April when L is taking off for a couple days to go to a concert.

Today's overtime means that I will have to squeeze in laundry and groceries and enough sleep tomorrow. :( But I can't complain because I need the overtime desperately. I have a bunch of blood tests coming up next week and those are going to be very expensive.

I'm still afraid to get on the scale. I may or may not weigh-in this Sunday, but I certainly need to. I need to face the truth no matter how painful. The overtime is not helping my weight. I need to eat more when I work for 12 hours and I am craving peanut butter sandwiches and sugar something awful. I'm hungry and just want to pig out because - well, I'm a fat pig and that's what pigs do.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: